Tuesday, July 27, 2004

Vacation & Digital Cameras

My apologies for not posting in so long. I was away at a publisher sales conference, then to the Christian Booksellers Convention in Atlanta, and then on vacation with R to the Canadian east coast.

I now have a digital camera that R and I took on vacation with us. Is there a greater invention known to man than the digital camera? I don't think so. Sure, I can fly around the world, I can drive across the continent, I can use indoor plumbing, but as tough as that last one is to beat, the digital camera has changed my life!

I took 169 photos on our vacation to Prince Edward Island and Nova Scotia. I have always taken lots of photos but I've never felt so free to just shoot away and not have to worry about film and processing charges. While we haven't developed any shots yet, just knowing we can pick and choose the ones we really want is a huge bonus!

I'll post some of my favorite shots here shortly as well as a little more commentary on the actual trip. For now, let me just say that if you haven't visited the maritime provinces, do it now! This is some of the most beautiful country in the world, and some of the nicest people you could ever hope to meet (except maybe for the drivers in New Brunswick!).


No comments: