Thursday, August 31, 2006

Sea Monkeys

I was cleaning out some old files the other day when I came across this collection of old church bulletins that two of my very funny friends decided to "enhance" during a church service one day. I can still recall desperately trying to stifle my laughter as these were passed back and forth. We all would have been in our late teens or early twenties when these were circulated, but our subversive sense of humour was evident even back then. You may not find them all that funny, but I laughed out loud when I found them. Here's most of the series for your viewing pleasure...













2 comments:

James McNally said...

Hahahahahhah!!! Where have you been hiding these? I remember this like it was yesterday!

Brad Saunders said...

Awesome, eh? I can't believe I've held on to these for so long!