Sunday, January 08, 2006

Just Say No...To Books!

I'm not one to make resolutions so this is not a resolution, but it is a commitment to read fewer books this year. I know, I know...I'm in the book business and besides, reading is good for you. Well, that's true as long as you don't get to the point of only reading and never doing. I feel like I've reached a point where I need to step back from reading so many theology/ministry books and actually get myself doing the work of the Kingdom instead of just reading about it. Fiction, biography, history, world issues, or comic books are all okay. Just no more theology/ministry books for a while. I'm off now to read the Canadian Book of Lists!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Hey Brad,

Say no to books? never! I don't think I read enough books or as much as I used to. :)

If u are at all interested, I have started a new blog!
http://iheartprincessbride.blogspot.com/. Feel free to read/comment anytime since I already read yours regularly.