Sunday, August 22, 2010

Finally Home

After 24 hours of travel I arrived home Sunday morning close to 3:00 AM. I crawled into bed and slept until 10:45 which is the most sleep I've had in one night since leaving almost two weeks ago. The flights went mostly okay, except for two delays in Miami and my luggage getting stranded in Bogota. It's been found and should arrive at my door sometime later this week.

Thanks for coming along on this journey, both the incredible days with World Vision visiting communities in rural Equador as well as the adventures afterwards. Both weeks have changed me in so many ways that I'm finding it difficult to articulate right now. Come back again in a few days when I've had a chance to do some reflecting for an update on just what kind of an impact this journey has had. I hope it's impacted you as well and welcome your comments either on the blog or via email. I look forward to hearing from you and connecting again soon.

Have I got a story to tell you...

No comments: