Monday, August 09, 2010

It's Here!

Hard to believe but true, after weeks of planning and what felt like hours of packing, today is the day I fly to Ecuador with the rest of the World Vision team. We'll arrive at our hotel in Quito around midnight tonight (assuming the connections go well) and will be off to visit our first Area Development Project (ADP) at 7:30 tomorrow morning.

The past week, right up to a few minutes ago have been so busy that I haven't had a lot of time to think about the trip or what I'm looking forward to and anticipating. I have a pretty good idea in my mind of what to expect which probably means I'll have my expectations blown apart when I actually get on the ground! Watch for regular updates over the next two weeks as I try to take in and share with you all that is happening in Ecuador.

Thanks for coming on the journey!

No comments: